Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genetics and genomics of psychiatric disease.Science. 2015; 349: 1489-1494
- The road to precision psychiatry: Translating genetics into disease mechanisms.Nat Neurosci. 2016; 19: 1397-1407
- Interpreting noncoding genetic variation in complex traits and human disease.Nat Biotechnol. 2012; 30: 1095-1106
- Human genomics. The Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) pilot analysis: Multitissue gene regulation in humans.Science. 2015; 348: 648-660
- Comprehensive functional genomic resource and integrative model for the human brain.Science. 2018; 362eaat8464
- Integrative functional genomic analyses implicate specific molecular pathways and circuits in autism.Cell. 2013; 155: 1008-1021
- Expression quantitative trait loci in the developing human brain and their enrichment in neuropsychiatric disorders.Genome Biol. 2018; 19: 1-13
- Genetic control of expression and splicing in developing human brain informs disease mechanisms.Cell. 2019; 179: 750-771
- Refining attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder genetic loci by integrating summary data from genome-wide association, gene expression, and DNA methylation studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 470-479
- Transcriptome-wide association study of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder identifies associated genes and phenotypes.Nat Commun. 2019; 10: 4450