Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparative efficacy and tolerability of medications for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in children, adolescents, and adults: A systematic review and network meta-analysis.Lancet Psychiatry. 2018; 5: 727-738
- Stigma in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Atten Defic Hyperact Disord. 2012; 4: 101-114
- Medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and risk for suicide attempts.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 452-458
- Association between suicidal spectrum behaviors and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2019; 103: 109-118
- The reciprocal relationship between suicidality and stigma.Front Psychiatry. 2017; 8: 35
- Risk of suicide attempts in adolescents and young adults with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A nationwide longitudinal study.Br J Psychiatry. 2018; 212: 234-238
- Suicide risk reduction in youths with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder prescribed methylphenidate: A Taiwan nationwide population-based cohort study.Res Dev Disabil. 2018; 72: 96-105
- Drug treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and suicidal behaviour: Register based study.BMJ. 2014; 348: g3769
- Quantifying the protective effects of stimulants on functional outcomes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A focus on number needed to treat statistic and sex effects.J Adolesc Health. 2019; 65: 784-789
- A literature review and meta-analysis on the effects of ADHD medications on functional outcomes.J Psychiatr Res. 2020; 123: 21-30