Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accumulation of lithium in the hippocampus of patients with bipolar disorder: A lithium-7 magnetic resonance imaging study at 7 Tesla.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 426-433
- The history of lithium therapy.Bipolar Disord. 2009; 11: 4-9
- In vivo measurement of lithium in humans by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 23: 465-475
- Lithium compartmentation in brain by 7Li MRS: Effect of total lithium concentration.NMR Biomed. 2013; 26: 1152-1157
- Quantitative sodium MRI of the human brain at 9.4 T provides assessment of tissue sodium concentration and cell volume fraction during normal aging.NMR Biomed. 2016; 29: 137-143
- Creatine phosphokinase activity during lithium treatment.Br Med J. 1972; 3: 327-329
- Abnormalities in high-energy phosphate metabolism in first-episode bipolar disorder measured using 31P-magnetic resonance spectroscopy.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 797-802
- The roles of metabotropic glutamate receptors in modulating the activity of the subthalamic nucleus.in: The Basal Ganglia VII. Advances in Behavioral Biology. vol. 52. Springer Science+Business Media, New York2002: 117-126
- The role of hippocampus in the pathophysiology of bipolar disorder.Behav Pharmacol. 2007; 18: 419-430
- Lithium distribution across the membrane of motoneurons in the isolated frog spinal cord.Pflugers Arch. 1982; 393: 297-301