Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- N6-methyladenosine modification of fatty acid amide hydrolase messenger RNA in circular RNA STAG1-regulated astrocyte dysfunction and depressive-like behaviors.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 392-404
- Astrocyte, a promising target for mood disorder interventions.Front Mol Neurosci. 2019; 12: 136
- Mis-splicing yields circular RNA molecules.FASEB J. 1993; 7: 155-160
- Circular RNAs are abundant, conserved, and associated with ALU repeats.RNA. 2013; 19: 141-157
- Natural RNA circles function as efficient microRNA sponges.Nature. 2013; 495: 384-388
- CircDYM ameliorates depressive-like behavior by targeting miR-9 to regulate microglial activation via HSP90 ubiquitination.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 1175-1190
- The dynamic epitranscriptome: N6-methyladenosine and gene expression control.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2014; 15: 313-326
- Topology of the human and mouse m6A RNA methylomes revealed by m6A-seq.Nature. 2012; 485: 201-206
- The role of m(6)A/m-RNA methylation in stress response regulation.Neuron. 2018; 99: 389-403.e9
- An association study of the m6A genes with major depressive disorder in Chinese Han population.J Affect Disord. 2015; 183: 279-286