Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Psychosis of epilepsy in Babylon: The oldest account of the disorder.Epilepsia. 2008; 49: 1488-1490
- Neurology and psychiatry: Closing the great divide.Neurology. 2000; 54: 8-14
- Psychiatric aspects of epilepsy.Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2007; 30: 781-802
- The prevalence of psychosis in epilepsy; a systematic review and meta-analysis.BMC Psychiatry. 2014; 14: 75
- Psychoses in epilepsy: A comparison of postictal and interictal psychoses.Epilepsy Behav. 2016; 60: 58-62
- Limbic hyperactivity in response to emotionally neutral stimuli in schizophrenia: A neuroimaging meta-analysis of the hypervigilant mind.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 1021-1029
- Cerebellar-prefrontal network connectivity and negative symptoms in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 512-520
- Amygdala pathology in psychosis of epilepsy: A magnetic resonance imaging study in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy.Brain. 2002; 125: 140-149
- Neuroimaging of frontal-limbic dysfunction in schizophrenia and epilepsy-related psychosis: Toward a convergent neurobiology.Epilepsy Behav. 2011; 23: 113-122
- Common characteristics of epilepsy and schizophrenia: Clinical observation and depth electrode studies.Epilepsy Behav. 2005; 6: 633-645