Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder have a similar burden of rare protein-truncating variants.Nat Neurosci. 2019; 22: 1961-1965
- Large-scale exome sequencing study implicates both developmental and functional changes in the neurobiology of autism.Cell. 2020; 180: 568-584
- De novo sequence and copy number variants are strongly associated with Tourette disorder and implicate cell polarity in pathogenesis.Cell Rep. 2018; 24: 3441-3454
- De novo damaging DNA coding mutations are associated with obsessive-compulsive disorder and overlap with Tourette’s disorder and autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 1035-1044
- Genetic susceptibility in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Handb Clin Neurol. 2018; 148: 767-781
- Revealing the complex genetic architecture of obsessive-compulsive disorder using meta-analysis.Mol Psychiatry. 2018; 23: 1181-1188
- Maternal effects as causes of risk for obsessive-compulsive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 1045-1051
- Integrated model of de novo and inherited genetic variants yields greater power to identify risk genes.PLoS Genet. 2013; 9e1003671
- Rare and de novo variants in obsessive compulsive disorder.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2019; 29: S860-S861
- The autism-associated chromatin modifier CHD8 regulates other autism risk genes during human neurodevelopment.Nat Commun. 2015; 6: 6404