Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime prevalence, age of risk, and genetic relationships of comorbid psychiatric disorders in Tourette syndrome.JAMA Psychiatry. 2015; 72: 325-333
- Meta-analysis: Adulthood prevalence of Tourette syndrome.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 95: 109675
- Predictors during childhood of future health-related quality of life in adults with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2012; 16: 605-612
- 2018 impact survey findings.(Available at:)https://tourette.org/research-medical/impact-survey/Date: 2018Date accessed: April 8, 2020
- Phenotype development in adolescents with Tourette syndrome: A large clinical longitudinal study.J Child Neurol. 2017; 32: 1047-1057
- Neurobiological substrates of Tourette’s disorder.J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2010; 20: 237-247
- Interrogating the genetic determinants of Tourette’s syndrome and other tic disorders through genome-wide association studies.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 217-227
- Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2017; 3: 16097
- Randomized, sham-controlled trial of real-time functional magnetic resonance imaging neurofeedback for tics in adolescents with Tourette syndrome.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 1063-1070
- Time course of clinical change following neurofeedback.Neuroimage. 2018; 181: 807-813