Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mapping cortical brain asymmetry in 17,141 healthy individuals worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortium.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018; 115: E5154-E5163
- Human subcortical brain asymmetries in 15,847 people worldwide reveal effects of age and sex.Brain Imaging Behav. 2017; 11: 1497-1514
- Schizophrenia as an anomaly of development of cerebral asymmetry. A postmortem study and a proposal concerning the genetic basis of the disease.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 1145-1150
- Bimodality and lateral asymmetry of skin conductance orienting activity in schizophrenics: Replication and evidence of lateral asymmetry in patients with depression and disorders of personality.Biol Psychiatry. 1974; 8: 55-73
- Mapping cortical and subcortical asymmetry in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Findings from the ENIGMA consortium.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 1022-1034
- Distinct subcortical volume alterations in pediatric and adult OCD: A worldwide meta- and mega-analysis.Am J Psychiatry. 2017; 174: 60-69
- Subcortical brain volume abnormalities in 2028 individuals with schizophrenia and 2540 healthy controls via the ENIGMA consortium.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 547-553
- Abnormal asymmetries in subcortical brain volume in schizophrenia.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 1460-1466
- Dopamine, fronto-striato-thalamic circuits and risk for psychosis.Schizophr Res. 2017; 180: 48-57
- Altered grey matter volume and cortical thickness in patients with schizo-obsessive comorbidity.Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 2018; 276: 65-72