Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The transition to compulsion in addiction.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2020; 21: 247-263
- Recent perspectives on orexin/hypocretin promotion of addiction-related behaviors.Neuropharmacology. 2020; 168: 108013
- Perineuronal nets in the insula regulate aversion-resistant alcohol drinking.Addict Biol. 2019; (Aug 21:e12821)
- Cortical activation of accumbens hyperpolarization-active NMDARs mediates aversion-resistant alcohol intake.Nat Neurosci. 2013; 16: 1094-1100
- Neural correlates of compulsive alcohol seeking in heavy drinkers.Biol Psych Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 2: 1022-1031
- A cortical-brainstem circuit predicts and governs compulsive alcohol drinking.Science. 2019; 366: 1008-1012
- Prefrontal regulation of punished ethanol self-administration.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 967-978
- Prefrontal neurons encode context-based response execution and inhibition in reward seeking and extinction.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: 9472-9477
- A dual operator view of habitual behavior reflecting cortical and striatal dynamics.Neuron. 2013; 79: 361-374
- Corticostriatal circuitry and habitual ethanol seeking.Alcohol. 2015; 49: 817-824