Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The key role of insomnia and sleep loss in the dysregulation of multiple systems involved in mood disorders: A proposed model.J Sleep Res. 2019; 28: 1-16
- Problems associated with short sleep: Bridging the gap between laboratory and epidemiological studies.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 239-247
- Self-regulation and social behavior during sleep deprivation.Prog Brain Res. 2019; 246: 73-110
- Sleep deprivation biases the neural mechanisms underlying economic preferences.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 3712-3718
- Sleep deprivation amplifies reactivity of brain reward networks, biasing the appraisal of positive emotional experiences.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 4466-4474
- Prefrontal cortex to accumbens projections in sleep regulation of reward.J Neurosci. 2016; 36: 7897-7910
- A critical role of basolateral amygdala–to–nucleus accumbens projection in sleep regulation of reward seeking.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 954-966
- Sleep and eating disorders: Current research and future directions.Curr Opin Psychol. 2020; 34: 89-94
- Drugs, sleep, and the addicted brain.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2020; 45: 3-5
- Perspectives in affective disorders: Clocks and sleep.Eur J Neurosci. 2020; 51: 346-365