Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diminished ability to interpret and report internal states after bilateral medial temporal resection: Case H.M.Behav Neurosci. 1985; 99: 1031-1039
- The cognitive control of eating and body weight: It’s more than what you “think”.Front Psychol. 2019; 10: 62
- From neuroanatomy to behavior: Central integration of peripheral signals regulating feeding behavior.Nat Neurosci. 2012; 15: 1350-1355
- Ghrelin and orexin interact to increase meal size through a descending hippocampus to hindbrain signaling pathway.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 1001-1011
- Ghrelin acts as an interface between physiological state and phasic dopamine signaling.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 4905-4913
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor signaling in the lateral dorsal tegmental nucleus regulates energy balance.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 627-637
- Expression of ghrelin receptor mRNA in the rat and the mouse brain.J Comp Neurol. 2006; 494: 528-548
- Identification of discrete, intermingled hypocretin neuronal populations.J Comp Neurol. 2018; 526: 2937-2954
- Plasma ghrelin levels in lean and obese humans and the effect of glucose on ghrelin secretion.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002; 87: 240-244
- Ghrelin’s control of food reward and body weight in the lateral hypothalamic area is sexually dimorphic.Physiol Behav. 2017; 176: 40-49