Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Don’t give up on GWAS.Mol Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 2-3
- Recent efforts to dissect the genetic basis of alcohol use and abuse.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 609-618
- Genome-wide association study meta-analysis of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) in two population-based cohorts.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 107-118
- Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 237-244
- Inviting in the exome for alcohol and smoking traits.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 889-890
- Transancestral GWAS of alcohol dependence reveals common genetic underpinnings with psychiatric disorders.Nat Neurosci. 2018; 21: 1656-1669
- Genome-wide association study of alcohol consumption and use disorder in 274,424 individuals from multiple populations.Nat Commun. 2019; 10: 1499
- Genetic risk variants associated with comorbid alcohol dependence and major depression.JAMA Psychiatry. 2017; 74: 1234-1241
- Genome-wide association study of maximum habitual alcohol intake in >140,000 U.S. European and African American veterans yields novel risk loci.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 365-376
- Clinical use of current polygenic risk scores may exacerbate health disparities.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 584-591