Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. World Drug Report 2017.(Available at:)http://www.unodc.org/wdr2017/Date: 2017Date accessed: December 2, 2019
- Cannabis Use Disorder.StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island, FL2019
- Cannabinoids and psychosis.Curr Pharm Des. 2016; 22: 6380-6391
- The nucleus accumbens as a nexus between values and goals in goal-directed behavior: A review and a new hypothesis.Front Behav Neurosci. 2013; 7: 135
- Ventral hippocampal afferents to the nucleus accumbens regulate susceptibility to depression.Nat Commun. 2015; 6: 7062
- Contrasting forms of cocaine-evoked plasticity control components of relapse.Nature. 2014; 509: 459-464
- Altered corticolimbic control of the nucleus accumbens by long-term Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol exposure.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 619-631
- Cannabinoid transmission in the hippocampus activates nucleus accumbens neurons and modulates reward and aversion-related emotional salience.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 216-225
- A model of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol self-administration and reinstatement that alters synaptic plasticity in nucleus accumbens.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 601-610
- Ventral hippocampus, interneurons, and schizophrenia: A new understanding of the pathophysiology of schizophrenia and its implications for treatment and prevention.Curr Dir Psychol Sci. 2010; 19: 232-237