Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prenatal developmental origins of future psychopathology: Mechanisms and pathways.Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2019; 15: 317-344
- Maternal prenatal stress is associated with altered uncinate fasciculus microstructure in premature neonates.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 559-569
- Prenatal maternal stress, child cortical thickness, and adolescent depressive symptoms [published online ahead of print May 9].Child Dev. 2019;
- Prenatal exposure to maternal and paternal depressive symptoms and brain morphology: A population-based prospective neuroimaging study in young children.Depress Anxiety. 2016; 33: 658-666
- Larger amygdala volume mediates the association between prenatal maternal stress and higher levels of externalizing behaviors: Sex specific effects in Project Ice Storm.Front Hum Neurosci. 2019; 13: 144
- Influences of prenatal and postnatal maternal depression on amygdala volume and microstructure in young children.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7e1103
- The persisting effect of maternal mood in pregnancy on childhood psychopathology.Dev Psychopathol. 2014; 26: 393-403
- Maternal anxiety and infants’ hippocampal development: Timing matters.Transl Psychiatry. 2013; 2013: e306
- Prenatal developmental origins of behavior and mental health: The influence of maternal stress in pregnancy [published online ahead of print Jul 28].Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2017;
- Prenatal maternal stress, fetal programming, and mechanisms underlying later psychopathology—A global perspective.Dev Psychopathol. 2018; 30: 843-854