Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- They starved so that others be better fed: Remembering Ancel Keys and the Minnesota experiment.J Nutr. 2005; 135: 1347-1352
- A comprehensive review of opioid-induced hyperalgesia.Pain Physician. 2011; 14: 145-161
- The neural code for pain: From single-cell electrophysiology to the dynamic pain connectome.Neuroscientist. 2017; 23: 397-414
- Opiates and plasticity in the ventral tegmental area.ACS Chem Neurosci. 2017; 8: 1830-1838
- Opioids, pain, the brain, and hyperkatifeia: A framework for the rational use of opioids for pain.Pain Med. 2010; 11: 1092-1098
- Neurobiology of opioid addiction: Opponent process, hyperkatifeia, and negative reinforcement.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: 44-53
- Neurobiology of opioid dependence in creating addiction vulnerability.F1000Res. 2016; 5
- Imaging vs quantitative sensory testing to predict chronic pain treatment outcomes.Pain. 2019; 160: S59-S65
- Interpretation biases in chronic pain patients: An incidental learning task.Eur J Pain. 2015; 19: 1139-1147
- Accounting for the uncounted: Physical and affective distress in individuals dropping out of oral naltrexone treatment for opioid use disorder.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018; 192: 264-270