Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- White matter plasticity in the adult brain.Neuron. 2017; 96: 1239-1251
- The relationship between the uncinate fasciculus and anxious temperament is evolutionarily conserved and sexually dimorphic.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 890-898
- Altered uncinate fasciculus microstructure in childhood anxiety disorders in boys but not girls.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 208-216
- Microstructural and physiological features of tissues elucidated by quantitative-diffusion-tensor MRI.J Magn Reson B. 1996; 111: 209-219
- Anxiety and anxiety disorders in children and adolescents: Developmental issues and implications for DSM-V.Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2009; 32: 483-524
- Common and distinct amygdala-function perturbations in depressed vs anxious adolescents.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 275-285
- A latent variable approach to differentiating neural mechanisms of irritability and anxiety in youth.JAMA Psychiatry. 2018; 75: 631-639
- Multi-unit relations among neural, self-report, and behavioral correlates of emotion regulation in comorbid depression and obesity.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 14032
- Maximizing exposure therapy: An inhibitory learning approach.Behav Res Ther. 2014; 58: 10-23
- Longitudinal development of human brain wiring continues from childhood into adulthood.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 10937-10947