Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Telomeres and telomerase: Three decades of progress.Nat Rev Genet. 2019; 20: 299-309
- Telomere biology—insights into an intriguing phenomenon.Cells. 2017; 6: E15
- Infant mortality, childhood nutrition, and ischaemic heart disease in England and Wales.Lancet. 1986; 1: 1077-1081
- Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults: The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) study.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 14: 245-258
- Developmental programming of the HPA axis and related behaviors: Epigenetic mechanisms.J Endocrinol. 2019; 242: T69-T79
- Adverse childhood experiences and the risk of premature mortality.Am J Prev Med. 2009; 37: 389-396
- Accelerated telomere shortening in response to life stress.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004; 101: 17312-17315
- The Sen Lab, University of Michigan (2019): Intern Health Study.(Available at:)https://www.srijan-sen-lab.com/intern-health-studyDate accessed: August 25, 2019
- A prospective cohort study investigating factors associated with depression during medical internship.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 557-565
- Physician-training stress and accelerated cellular aging.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 725-730