Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of genetic and environmental factors with autism in a 5-country cohort [published online ahead of print Jul 17].JAMA Psychiatry. 2019;
- Identification of risk loci with shared effects on five major psychiatric disorders: A genome-wide analysis.Lancet. 2013; 381: 1371-1379
- Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the brain.Science. 2018; 360: eaap8757
- Neurodevelopmental disease genes implicated by de novo mutation and copy number variation morbidity.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 106-116
- Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other psychotic disorders in adults with childhood onset AD/HD and/or autism spectrum disorders.J Neural Transm (Vienna). 2004; 111: 891-902
- Neuropsychiatric “comorbidity” as causal influence in autism [published online ahead of print Jul 22].J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2019;
- Patterns of psychiatric comorbidity and genetic correlations provide new insights into differences between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 587-598
- Association of sex with recurrence of autism spectrum disorder among siblings.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 171: 1107-1112
- Sequencing of sporadic Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) identifies novel and potentially pathogenic de novo variants and excludes overlap with genes associated with autism spectrum disorder.Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2017; 174: 381-389
- Genomic disorders in psychiatry-what does the clinician need to know?.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2017; 19: 82