Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Posttraumatic stress disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1995; 52: 1048-1060
- It is time to address the crisis in the pharmacotherapy of posttraumatic stress disorder: A consensus statement of the PTSD Psychopharmacology Working Group.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e51-e59
- Invisible wounds of war: Psychological and cognitive injuries, their consequences, and services to assist recovery.Psychiatr Serv. 2009; 60: 273
- Biological studies of post-traumatic stress disorder.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2012; 13: 769-787
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2015; 1: 15057
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 2459-2469
- BEST (Biomarkers, EndpointS, and other Tools) Resource.Food and Drug Administration and National Institutes of Health, Silver Spring and Bethesda, MD2016