Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dynorphin is a specific endogenous ligand of the kappa opioid receptor.Science. 1982; 215: 413-415
- Kappa-opioid antagonists for psychiatric disorders: From bench to clinical trials.Depress Anxiety. 2016; 10: 895-906
- Targeting opioid dysregulation in depression for the development of novel therapeutics [published online ahead of print Apr 30].Pharmacol Ther. 2019;
- The role of dynorphin and the kappa opioid receptor in the symptomatology of schizophrenia: A review of the evidence.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 502-511
- Salvinorin A: A potent naturally occurring nonnitrogenous kappa opioid selective agonist.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002; 18: 11934-11939
- Pathway- and cell-specific kappa-opioid receptor modulation of excitation-inhibition balance differentially gates D1 and D2 accumbens neuron activity.Neuron. 2017; 93: 147-163
- Role of kappa-opioid receptors in the effects of salvinorin A and ketamine on attention in rats.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2010; 210: 263-274
- Prefrontal cortical kappa-opioid receptor modulation of local neurotransmission and conditioned place aversion.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 9: 1770-1779
- Aberrant salience network functional connectivity in auditory verbal hallucinations: A first episode psychosis sample.Transl Psychiatry. 2018; 8: 69
- Attention: The claustrum.Trends Neurosci. 2015; 38: 486-495