Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gender trends in authorship in psychiatry journals from 2008 to 2018.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 639-646
- Not “pulling up the ladder”: Women who organize conference symposia provide greater opportunities for women to speak at conservation conferences.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0160015
- Bibliometrics: Global gender disparities in science.Nature. 2013; 504: 211-213
- The changing career trajectories of new parents in STEM [published online ahead of print Feb 19].Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2019;
- Psychiatry research and gender diversity: Authors, editors, and peer reviewers.Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 200-201
- Faculty salaries, 4-year public. Average salaries by rank.(Available at:)https://data.chronicle.com/category/sector/1/faculty-salaries/Date accessed: August 11, 2019
- “I think it, therefore it’s true”: Effects of self-perceived objectivity on hiring discrimination.Organ Behav Hum Decis Process. 2007; 104: 207-223
- The case for and against double-blind reviews.PeerJ. 2019; 7: e6702
- A gender bias habit-breaking intervention led to increased hiring of female faculty in STEMM departments.J Exp Soc Psychol. 2017; 73: 211-215
- Becoming.Crown Publishing, New York2018