Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- (2019): Trump invokes one of the worst Native American massacres to mock Elizabeth Warren. Washington Post. January 14.(Available at:)www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/14/trump-invokes-one-worst-native-american-massacres-mock-elizabeth-warren/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27a49aa1ebc4Date accessed: August 7, 2019
- Extracts from verbatim stenographic report of council held by delegations of Sioux with Commissioner of Indian Affairs, at Washington, February 11, 1891.in: Sixtieth Annual Report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs to the Secretary of the Interior. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1891: 179-181
- Healing the soul wound: Counseling with American Indians and other native peoples.Teachers College Press, New York2006
- A long term effect of the concentration camp experience.Viewpoints. 1966; 1: 17-22
- Intergenerational transmission of trauma effects: Putative role of epigenetic mechanisms.World Psychiatry. 2018; 17: 243-257
- Parental olfactory experience influences behavior and neural structure in subsequent generations.Nat Neurosci. 2013; 17: 89-96
- The historical trauma response among natives and its relationship with substance abuse: A Lakota illustration.J Psychoactive Drugs. 2003; 35: 7-13
- Advantages of stress process approaches for measuring historical trauma.Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2012; 38: 416-420
- Black Elk speaks: Being the life story of a holy man of the Oglala Sioux.University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, NE2000
- Reversing behavioral, neuroanatomical, and germline influences of intergenerational stress.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 248-256