Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autism spectrum disorder and schizophrenia: Boundaries and uncertainties.BJPsych Adv. 2016; 22: 316-324
- Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the brain.Science. 2018; 360eaap8757
- Revisiting the relationship between autism and schizophrenia: Toward an integrated neurobiology.Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2013; 9: 555-587
- Do apparent overlaps between schizophrenia and autistic spectrum disorders reflect superficial similarities or etiological commonalities?.N Am J Med Sci (Boston). 2011; 4: 124-133
- Neural bases for impaired social cognition in schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders.Schizophr Res. 2008; 99: 164-175
- Research domain criteria (RDoC): Toward a new classification framework for research on mental disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 2010; 167: 748-751
- Searching for cross-diagnostic convergence: Neural mechanisms governing excitation and inhibition balance in schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 848-861
- Differential patterns of visual sensory alteration underlying face emotion recognition impairment and motion perception deficits in schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 557-567
- A substantial and unexpected enhancement of motion perception in autism.J Neurosci. 2013; 33: 8243-8249
- Association between schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Autism Res. 2018; 11: 1110-1119