Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An association study of DRD5 with smoking initiation and progression to nicotine dependence.Am J Med Genet. 2001; 105: 259-265
- Effect of COMT Val108/158 Met genotype on frontal lobe function and risk for schizophrenia.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 6917-6922
- DRD2 promoter region variation predicts sustained response to antipsychotic medication in first episode schizophrenia.Am J Psych. 2006; 163: 529-531
- A functional polymorphism in the promoter region of the dopamine D2 receptor gene is associated with schizophrenia.Hum Mol Genet. 1997; 6: 577-582
- Converging evidence for a psuedoautosomal cytokine receptor gene locus in schizophrenia.Mol Psychiatry. 2007; 12: 572-580
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 51: 421-427
- Discovery of the first genome-wide significant risk loci for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 63-75
- How genome-wide association studies (GWAS) made traditional candidate gene studies obsolete.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2019; 44: 1518-1523
- Prefrontal cortex dopamine transporter gene network moderates the effect of perinatal hypoxic-ischemic conditions on cognitive flexibility and brain gray matter density in children.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 621-630
- Which dopamine polymorphisms are functional? Systematic review and meta-analysis of COMT, DAT, DBH, DDC, DRD1-5, MAOA, MAOB, TH, VMAT1, and VMAT2.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 608-620