Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Targeted treatment of individuals with psychosis carrying a copy number variant containing a genomic triplication of the glycine decarboxylase gene.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 523-535
- High frequencies of de novo CNVs in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.Neuron. 2011; 72: 951-963
- Targeting of NMDA receptors in new treatments for schizophrenia.Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2014; 18: 1049-1063
- Analysis of strain-dependent prepulse inhibition points to a role for Shmt1 (SHMT1) in mice and in schizophrenia.J Neurochem. 2010; 115: 1374-1385
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 511: 421-427
- Is D-cycloserine a prodrug for D-serine in the brain?.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: e33-e34
- Decreased serum levels of D-serine in patients with schizophrenia: Evidence in support of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor hypofunction hypothesis of schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60: 572-576
- Reduced D-serine to total serine ratio in the cerebrospinal fluid of drug naive schizophrenic patients.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2005; 29: 767-769
- Elevated glutamine/glutamate ratio in cerebrospinal fluid of first episode and drug naive schizophrenic patients.BMC Psychiatry. 2005; 5: 6
- Recent advances in the early intervention in schizophrenia: Future direction from preclinical findings.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2019; 21: 75