Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genetic studies in intellectual disability and related disorders.Nat Rev Genet. 2016; 17: 9-18
- The heritability of autism spectrum disorder.JAMA. 2017; 318: 1182-1184
- Fragile X syndrome and autism at the intersection of genetic and neural networks.Nat Neurosci. 2006; 9: 1221-1225
- Epidemiological trends in rates of autism.Mol Psychiatry. 2002; 7: S4-S6
- Reduced neural habituation in the amygdala and social impairments in autism spectrum disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 2009; 166: 467-475
- Habituation learning is a widely affected mechanism in Drosophila models of intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 294-305
- Neocortical excitation/inhibition balance in information processing and social dysfunction.Nature. 2011; 477: 171-178
- The autistic neuron: Troubled translation?.Cell. 2008; 135: 401-406
- Cognitive dysfunctions in intellectual disabilities: The contributions of the Ras-MAPK and PI3K-AKT-mTOR pathways.Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2017; 18: 115-142
- Identification of small molecules rescuing fragile X syndrome phenotypes in Drosophila.Nat Chem Biol. 2008; 4: 256-263