Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Birds of a feather do flock together.Psychol Sci. 2017; 28: 276-284
- Patterns of nonrandom mating within and across 11 major psychiatric disorders.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 354-361
- Exploring boundaries for the genetic consequences of assortative mating for psychiatric traits.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 1189-1195
- Evidence of assortative mating in autism spectrum disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 286-293
- Genetic and educational assortative mating among US adults.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 7996-8000
- No evidence for social genetic effects or genetic similarity among friends beyond that due to population stratification: A reappraisal of Domingue et al (2018) [published online ahead of print May 21].bioRxiv. 2019;
- Genetic evidence of assortative mating in humans.Nat Hum Behav. 2017; 10016
- Imprint of assortative mating on the human genome.Nat Hum Behav. 2018; 2: 948-954
- Identification of common genetic risk variants for autism spectrum disorder.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 431-444