Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A randomized trial directly comparing ventral capsule and anteromedial subthalamic nucleus stimulation in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Clinical and imaging evidence for dissociable effects.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 726-734
- Electrical stimulation in anterior limbs of internal capsules in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1526
- Deep brain stimulation of the ventral internal caspule/ventral striatum for obsessive-compulsive disorder: Worldwide experience.Mol Psychiatry. 2010; 15: 64-79
- Subthalamic nucleus stimulation in severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 2121-2134
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression.Neuron. 2005; 45: 651-660
- Deep brain stimulation of the ventral capsule/ventral striatum for treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 267-275
- A randomized sham-controlled trial of dep brain stimulation of the ventral capsule/ventral striatum for chronic treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 240-248
- Subcallosal cingulate deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression: A multisite, randomised, sham-controlled trial.Lancet Psychiatry. 2017; 4: 839-849
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant psychiatric illness: What has gone wrong and what should we do next?.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: e9-e10
- Treating refractory mental illness with closed-loop brain stimulation: Progress towards a patient-specific transdiagnostic approach.Exp Neurol. 2017; 287: 461-472