Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prader-Willi, Angelman, and 15q11-q13 duplication syndromes.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2015; 62: 587-606
- Electrophysiological phenotype in Angelman syndrome differs between genotypes.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 752-759
- Notched delta, phenotype, and Angelman syndrome.J Clin Neurophysiol. 2005; 22: 238-243
- Analysis of EEG patterns and genotypes in patients with Angelman syndrome.Epilepsy Behav. 2012; 23: 261-265
- Delta rhythmicity is a reliable EEG biomarker in Angelman syndrome: A parallel mouse and human analysis.J Neurodev Disord. 2017; 9: 17
- The interstitial duplication 15q11.2-q13 syndrome includes autism, mild facial anomalies and a characteristic EEG signature.Autism Res. 2013; 6: 268-279
- A quantitative electrophysiological biomarker of duplication 15q11.2-q13.1 syndrome.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0167179
- 15q duplication syndrome and related disorders.in: Adam M.P. Ardinger H.H. Pagon R.A. Wallace S.E. Bean L.J. Stephens K. GeneReviews. University of Washington, Seattle (WA)2016
- Normal EEG in childhood: From neonates to adolescents.Neurophysiol Clin. 2013; 43: 35-65
- Angelman syndrome caused by deletion: A genotype-phenotype correlation determined by breakpoint.Epilepsy Res. 2013; 105: 234-239