Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Susceptibility or resilience to maltreatment can be explained by specific differences in brain network architecture.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 690-702
- Limbic scars: Long-term consequences of childhood maltreatment revealed by functional and structural magnetic resonance imaging.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 286-293
- Childhood maltreatment is associated with alteration in global network fiber-tract architecture independent of history of depression and anxiety.Neuroimage. 2017; 150: 50-59
- Dissociated grey matter changes with prolonged addiction and extended abstinence in cocaine users.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e59645
- Neurocircuitry of mood disorders.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010; 35: 192-216
- When optimism hurts: Inflated predictions in psychiatric neuroimaging.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 746-748
- Structural brain correlates of adolescent resilience.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2016; 57: 1287-1296
- Separable effects of childhood maltreatment and adult adaptive functioning on amygdala connectivity during emotion processing.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 3: 116-124
- Methylation in OTX2 and related genes, maltreatment, and depression in children.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 2204-2211
- Social supports and serotonin transporter gene moderate depression in maltreated children.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004; 101: 17316-17321