Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuroimmune interactions: From the brain to the immune system and vice versa.Physiol Rev. 2018; 98: 477-504
- Psychoneuroimmunology or immunopsychiatry?.Lancet Psychiatry. 2015; 2: 197-199
- Social stress induces glucocorticoid resistance in subordinate animals.Horm Behav. 2001; 39: 247-257
- Repeated social defeat causes increased anxiety-like behavior and alters splenocyte function in C57BL/6 and CD-1 mice.Brain Behav Immun. 2007; 21: 458-466
- β-Adrenergic receptor antagonism prevents anxiety-like behavior and microglial reactivity induced by repeated social defeat.J Neurosci. 2001; 31: 6277-6288
- Colony-stimulating factor-1 receptor.Blood. 1990; 75: 1-12
- Emerging roles for CSF-1 receptor and its ligands in the nervous system.Trends Neurosci. 2016; 39: 378-393
- Microglial recruitment of IL-1beta-producing monocytes to brain endothelium causes stress-induced anxiety.Mol Psychiatry. 2018; 23: 1421-1431
- The influence of microglial elimination and repopulation on stress sensitization induced by repeated social defeat.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 667-678
- Molecular control of activation and priming in macrophages.Nat Immunol. 2016; 17: 26-33