Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epigenetics of the depressed brain: Role of histone acetylation and methylation.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 124-137
- Chromodomain Y-like protein–mediated histone crotonylation regulates stress-induced depressive behaviors.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 635-649
- Identification of 67 histone marks and histone lysine crotonylation as a new type of histone modification.Cell. 2011; 146: 1016-1028
- Metabolic regulation of gene expression through histone acylations.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2017; 18: 90-101
- Microbiota derived short chain fatty acids promote histone crotonylation in the colon through histone deacetylases.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 105
- Intracellular crotonyl-CoA stimulates transcription through p300-catalyzed histone crotonylation.Mol Cell. 2015; 58: 203-215
- Molecular coupling of histone crotonylation and active transcription by AF9 YEATS domain.Mol Cell. 2016; 62: 181-193
- Characterization of histone acylations links chromatin modifications with metabolism.Nat Commun. 2017; 8: 1141
- Chromodomain protein CDYL acts as a crotonyl-CoA hydratase to regulate histone crotonylation and spermatogenesis.Mol Cell. 2017; 67: 853-866
- Neurotrophins role in depression neurobiology: A review of basic and clinical evidence.Curr Neuropharmacol. 2011; 9: 530-552