Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hippocampal atrophy in recurrent major depression.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1996; 93: 3908-3913
- Stress-induced atrophy of apical dendrites of hippocampal CA3c neurons: Involvement of glucocorticoid secretion and excitatory amino acid receptors.Neuroscience. 1995; 69: 89-98
- Stress-induced alterations in prefrontal cortical dendritic morphology predict selective impairments in perceptual attentional set-shifting.J Neurosci. 2006; 26: 7870-7874
- The impact of stress and major depressive disorder on hippocampal and medial prefrontal cortex morphology.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 443-453
- Interleukin-6 covaries inversely with hippocampal grey matter volume in middle-aged adults.Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 64: 484-490
- The hippocampus in depression: More than the sum of its parts? Advanced hippocampal substructure segmentation in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 487-497
- Systematic comparison of different techniques to measure hippocampal subfield volumes in ADNI2.Neuroimage Clin. 2018; 17: 1006-1018
- Stress and loss of adult neurogenesis differentially reduce hippocampal volume.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 914-923
- Untreated depression and hippocampal volume loss.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 1516-1518
- High-speed imaging reveals opposing effects of chronic stress and antidepressants on neuronal activity propagation through the hippocampal trisynaptic circuit.Front Neural Circuits. 2015; 9: 70