Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Attenuation of antidepressant effects of ketamine by opioid receptor antagonism.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 1205-1215
- R-ketamine: A rapid-onset and sustained antidepressant without psychotomimetic side effects.Transl Psychiatry. 2015; 5: e632
- (R)-ketamine shows greater potency and longer lasting antidepressant effects than its metabolite (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e43-e44
- Possible role of the gut microbiota-brain axis in the antidepressant effects of (R)-ketamine in a social defeat stress model.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7: 1294
- Mechanistic target of rapamycin-independent antidepressant effects of (R)-ketamine in a social defeat stress model.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 18-28
- R-ketamine: A rapid-onset and sustained antidepressant without risk of brain toxicity.Psychol Med. 2016; 46: 2449-2451
- Stereoselective interaction of ketamine with recombinant mu, kappa, and delta opioid receptors expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells.Anesthesiology. 1999; 90: 174-182
- Kappa opioid receptor antagonism: Are opioids the answer for treatment resistant depression?.Ment Health Clin. 2018; 8: 175-183
- Antidepressant-like effects of buprenorphine are mediated by kappa opioid receptors.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016; 41: 2344-2351
- Buprenorphine/samidorphan as adjunctive treatment for inadequate response to antidepressants: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.Am J Psychiatry. 2016; 173: 499-508