Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cortical brain abnormalities in 4474 individuals with schizophrenia and 5098 control subjects via the Enhancing Neuro Imaging Genetics Through Meta Analysis (ENIGMA) Consortium.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 644-654
- Are there progressive brain changes in schizophrenia? A meta-analysis of structural magnetic resonance imaging studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 88-96
- Progressive loss of cortical gray matter in schizophrenia: A meta-analysis and meta-regression of longitudinal MRI studies.Transl Psychiatry. 2012; 2: e190
- The effect of antipsychotic treatment on cortical gray matter changes in schizophrenia: Does the class matter? A meta-analysis and meta- regression of longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 403-412
See also associated correspondence: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2018.10.003.