Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relapse of depression after rapid depletion of tryptophan.Lancet. 1995; 349: P915-P919
- Evaluation of outcomes with citalopram for depression using measurement-based care in STAR*D: Implications for clinical practice.Am J Psychiatry. 2006; 163: 28-40
- Emerging treatment mechanisms for depression: Focus on glutamate and synaptic plasticity.Drug Discov Today. 2016; 21: 454-464
- Stress weakens prefrontal networks: Molecular insults to higher cognition.Nat Neurosci. 2015; 18: 1376-1385
- Subcallosal cingulate deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression: A multisite, randomised, sham-controlled trial.Lancet Psychiatry. 2017; 4: P839-P849
- Effect of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on treatment-resistant major depression in US veterans: A randomized clinical trial.JAMA Psychiatry. 2018; 75: 884-893
- Experience-dependent structural synaptic plasticity in the mammalian brain.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2009; 10: 647-658
- The role of BDNF in the development of fear learning.Depress Anxiety. 2016; 33: 907-916
- Glutamate N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonists rapidly reverse behavioral and synaptic deficits caused by chronic stress exposure.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 69: 754-761
- Ventral CA3 activation mediates prophylactic ketamine efficacy against stress-induced depressive-like behavior.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 846-856