Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cannabis: A History.Thomas Dunne Books, New York2015
- Osler on migraine.Can J Neurol Sci. 2015; 42: 144-147
- Rates of opioid misuse, abuse, and addiction in chronic pain: A systematic review and data synthesis.Pain. 2015; 156: 569-576
- Increases in drug and opioid-involved overdose deaths - United States, 2010-2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 66: 35
- Opioid-sparing effect of cannabinoids: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017; 42: 1752-1765
- The cannabinoid system and pain.Neuropharmacology. 2017; 124: 105-120
- Receptome: Interactions between three pain-related receptors or the “triumvirate” of cannabinoid, opioid and TRPV1 receptors.Pharmacol Res. 2015; 102: 254-263
- The psychiatric consequences of cannabinoids.Clin Ther. 2018; 40: 1448-1456
- Modulation of CB1 cannabinoid receptor by allosteric ligands: Pharmacology and therapeutic opportunities.Neuropharmacology. 2017; 124: 3-12
- Positive allosteric modulation of cannabinoid receptor type 1 suppresses pathological pain without producing tolerance or dependence.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 722-733