Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of the social environment and stress on glucocorticoid receptor gene methylation: A systematic review.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 87-96
- Epigenetic regulation of the kappa opioid receptor by child abuse.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 751-761
- The kappa opioid receptor: From addiction to depression, and back.Front Psychiatry. 2014; 5: 170
- Epigenetic mechanisms for the early environmental regulation of hippocampal glucocorticoid receptor gene expression in rodents and humans.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 111-123
- MeCP2 binds to 5hmC enriched within active genes and accessible chromatin in the nervous system.Cell. 2012; 151: 1417-1430
- The insular cortex.Curr Biol. 2017; 27: R580-R586
- Somatostatin-positive gamma-aminobutyric acid interneuron deficits in depression: Cortical microcircuit and therapeutic perspectives.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 549-559
- The neurodevelopmental origins of suicidal behavior.Trends Neurosci. 2012; 35: 14-23