Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Decreased cannabinoid CB1 receptors in male tobacco smokers examined with positron emission tomography.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 715-721
- Reduced brain cannabinoid receptor availability in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 997-1005
- Positron emission tomography imaging using an inverse agonist radioligand to assess cannabinoid CB1 receptors in rodents.Neuroimage. 2008; 41: 690-698
- [18F]MK-9470 PET measurement of cannabinoid CB1 receptor availability in chronic cannabis users.Addict Biol. 2015; 20: 357-367
- Rapid changes in cannabinoid 1 receptor availability in cannabis-dependent male subjects after abstinence from cannabis.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2016; 1: 60-67
- Reversible and regionally selective downregulation of brain cannabinoid CB 1 receptors in chronic daily cannabis smokers.Mol Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 642-649
- Changes in cerebral CB1 receptor availability after acute and chronic alcohol abuse and monitored abstinence.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 2822-2831
- Reduced cannabinoid CB1 receptor binding in alcohol dependence measured with positron emission tomography.Mol Psychiatry. 2013; 18: 916-921
- Imaging the cannabinoid CB1 receptor in humans with [11C]OMAR: Assessment of kinetic analysis methods, test–retest reproducibility, and gender differences.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2015; 35: 1313-1322