Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rapid-acting glutamatergic antidepressants: The path to ketamine and beyond.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1133-1141
- R-ketamine: A rapid-onset and sustained antidepressant without psychotomimetic side effects.Transl Psychiatry. 2015; 5: e632
- NMDAR inhibition-independent antidepressant actions of ketamine metabolites.Nature. 2016; 533: 481-486
- R (-)-ketamine shows greater potency and longer lasting antidepressant effects than S (+)-ketamine.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2014; 116: 137-141
- Mechanistic target of rapamycin-independent antidepressant effects of (R)-ketamine in a social defeat stress model.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 18-28
- AMPA receptor activation–independent antidepressant actions of ketamine metabolite (S)-norketamine.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 591-600
- Effects of a ketamine metabolite on synaptic NMDAR function.Nature. 2017; 546: E1-E3
- Lack of antidepressant effects of (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine in a rat learned helplessness model: Comparison with (R)-ketamine.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2018; 21: 84-88
- Role of the NMDA receptor GluN2D subunit in the expression of ketamine-induced behavioral sensitization and region-specific activation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase.Neurosci Lett. 2016; 610: 48-53
- Role of NMDA receptor GluN2D subunit in the antidepressant effects of enantiomers of ketamine.J Pharmacol Sci. 2017; 135: 138-140