Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The prevalence of voice-hearers in the general population: A literature review.J Ment Health. 2011; 20: 281-292
- Auditory verbal hallucinations in persons with and without a need for care.Schizophr Bull. 2014; 40: S255-S264
- Varieties of voice-hearing: Psychics and the psychosis continuum.Schizophr Bull. 2017; 43: 84-98
- Pavlovian conditioning-induced hallucinations result from overweighting of perceptual priors.Science. 2017; 357: 596-600
- Phantom vibration syndrome among medical staff: A cross sectional survey.BMJ. 2010; 341: c6914
- Current status specifiers for patients at clinical high risk for psychosis.Schizophr Res. 2014; 158: 69-75
- Recovery from an at-risk state: Clinical and functional outcomes of putatively prodromal youth who do not develop psychosis.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 1225-1233
- An individualized risk calculator for research in prodromal psychosis.Am J Psychiatry. 2016; 173: 980-988
- Positron emission tomography studies of the glial cell marker translocator protein in patients with psychosis: A meta-analysis using individual participant data.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 433-442