Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dose-related target occupancy and effects on circuitry, behavior, and neuroplasticity of the glycine transporter-1 inhibitor PF-03463275 in healthy and schizophrenia subjects.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 413-421
- Long-term potentiation of human visual evoked responses.Eur J Neurosci. 2005; 21: 2045-2050
- Spatial frequency-specific potentiation of human visual-evoked potentials.Neuroreport. 2006; 17: 739-741
- Effect of bitopertin, a glycine reuptake inhibitor, on negative symptoms of schizophrenia: A randomized, double-blind, proof-of-concept study.JAMA Psychiatry. 2014; 71: 637-646
- Efficacy and safety of the glycine transporter type-1 inhibitor AMG 747 for the treatment of negative symptoms associated with schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 2017; 182: 90-97
- The selective glycine uptake inhibitor org 25935 as an adjunctive treatment to atypical antipsychotics in predominant persistent negative symptoms of schizophrenia: Results from the GIANT trial.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2014; 34: 190-198
- Glycine transporter type 1 occupancy by bitopertin: A positron emission tomography study in healthy volunteers.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 504-512
- Glycine transporter type 1 blockade changes NMDA receptor-mediated responses and LTP in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells by altering extracellular glycine levels.J Physiol. 2004; 557: 489-500
- Glycine binding primes NMDA receptor internalization.Nature. 2003; 422: 302-307
- Predictors of placebo response in pharmacological clinical trials of negative symptoms in schizophrenia: A meta-regression analysis.Schizophr Bull. 2018; ([published online ahead of print Jan 19])