Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Insula-retrosplenial cortex overconnectivity increases internalizing via reduced insight in autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 287-294
- Large-scale brain networks and psychopathology: A unifying triple network model.Trends Cogn Sci. 2011; 15: 483-506
- Personalized intrinsic network topography mapping and functional connectivity deficits in autism spectrum disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 278-286
- Salience network-based classification and prediction of symptom severity in children with autism.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 869-879
- The default mode network in autism.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2: 476-486
- Does the presence of anxiety and ADHD symptoms add to social impairment in children with autism spectrum disorder?.J Autism Dev Disord. 2017; 47: 1122-1134
- The autism brain imaging data exchange: Towards a large-scale evaluation of the intrinsic brain architecture in autism.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 659-667
- The organization of the human cerebral cortex estimated by intrinsic functional connectivity.J Neurophysiol. 2011; 106: 1125-1165
- Identification of reproducible individualized targets for treatment of depression with TMS based on intrinsic connectivity.Neuroimage. 2013; 66: 151-160
- Developmental pathways to functional brain networks: Emerging principles.Trends Cogn Sci. 2013; 17: 627-640