Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Connectomics in schizophrenia: from early pioneers to recent brain network findings.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2016; 1: 199-208
- Cerebral ventricular size and cognitive impairment in chronic schizophrenia.Lancet. 1976; 2: 924-926
- Dendritic spine pathology in schizophrenia.Neuroscience. 2013; 251: 90-107
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nat Neurosci. 2014; 511: 421-427
- Functional connectivity in the motor cortex of resting human brain using echo-planar MRI.Magn Reson Med. 1995; 34: 537-541
- A default mode of brain function.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 676-682
- Complex brain networks: Graph theoretical analysis of structural and functional systems.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2009; 10: 186-198
- Opportunities and challenges for psychiatry in the connectomic era.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2: 9-19
- Neural mechanisms of early-life social stress as a developmental risk factor for severe psychiatric disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 116-128
- Network neuroscience.Nat Neurosci. 2017; 20: 353-364