Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of the hippocampus in predicting future posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in recently traumatized civilians.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 106-115
- Impaired contextual modulation of memories in PTSD: An fMRI and psychophysiological study of extinction retention and fear renewal.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 13435-13443
- Context processing and the neurobiology of post-traumatic stress disorder.Neuron. 2016; 92: 14-30
- Biological studies of post-traumatic stress disorder.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2012; 13: 769-787
- Smaller hippocampal volume in posttraumatic stress disorder: A multisite ENIGMA-PGC study: Subcortical volumetry results from posttraumatic stress disorder consortia.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 244-253
- Longitudinal MRI study of hippocampal volume in trauma survivors with PTSD.Am J Psychiatry. 2001; 158: 1248-1251
- Amygdala reactivity and anterior cingulate habituation predict posttraumatic stress disorder symptom maintenance after acute civilian trauma.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 1023-1029
- Preliminary study of acute changes in emotion processing in trauma survivors with PTSD symptoms.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0159065
- Attention training modulates resting-state neurophysiological abnormalities in posttraumatic stress disorder.Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 2018; 271: 135-141
- Interference control training for PTSD: A randomized controlled trial of a novel computer-based intervention.J Anxiety Disord. 2015; 34: 33-42