Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Functional antagonists at the NMDA receptor complex exhibit antidepressant actions.Eur J Pharmacol. 1990; 185: 1-10
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 47: 351-354
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- A consensus statement on the use of ketamine in the treatment of mood disorders.JAMA Psychiatry. 2017; 74: 399-405
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II and eukaryotic elongation factor 2 kinase pathways mediate the antidepressant action of ketamine.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 65-75
- mTOR-dependent synapse formation underlies the rapid antidepressant effects of NMDA antagonists.Science. 2010; 329: 959-964
- Neurobiology of rapid acting antidepressants: Role of BDNF and GSK-3beta.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014; 39: 233
- NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses.Nature. 2011; 475: 91-95
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine: Mechanisms underlying fast-acting novel antidepressants.Front Pharmacol. 2013; 4: 161
- Sex matters in experiments on party drug—in mice.Nature. 2017; (Available at:)