Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The gene encoding protocadherin 9 (PCDH9), a novel risk factor for major depressive disorder.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 1128-1137
- Genome-wide association study of depression phenotypes in UK Biobank identifies variants in excitatory synaptic pathways.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 1470
- Does childhood trauma moderate polygenic risk for depression? A meta-analysis of 5765 subjects from the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 138-147
- Treatment resistant depression: A multi-scale, systems biology approach.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2018; 84: 272-288
- New frontiers in animal research of psychiatric illness.Methods Mol Biol. 2012; 829: 3-30
- Toward new approaches to psychotic disorders: The NIMH Research Domain Criteria project.Schizophr Bull. 2010; 36: 1061-1062
- RDoC and translational perspectives on the genetics of trauma-related psychiatric disorders.Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2016; 171B: 81-91
- Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 28-38
- Cognitive behavioral therapy is associated with enhanced cognitive control network activity in major depression and posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 3: 311-319
- Shared molecular neuropathology across major psychiatric disorders parallels polygenic overlap.Science. 2018; 359: 693-697