Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shared molecular neuropathology across major psychiatric disorders parallels polygenic overlap.Science. 2018; 359: 693-697
- Sex differences in stress-related psychiatric disorders: Neurobiological perspectives.Front Neuroendocrinol. 2014; 35: 303-319
- Major depressive disorder.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2016; 2: 16065
- Depression with atypical features in the national comorbidity survey classification, description, and consequences.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60: 817-826
- Opposite molecular signatures of depression in men and women.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 18-27
- Sex-specific transcriptional signatures in human depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 1102-1111
- A survey of human brain transcriptome diversity at the single cell level.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: 7285-7290
- Decreased expression of synapse-related genes and loss of synapses in major depressive disorder.Nat Med. 2012; 18: 1413-1417
- Reduced glial cell density and neuronal size in the anterior cingulate cortex in major depressive disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001; 58: 545-553