Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prefrontal cortex stimulation enhances fear extinction memory in humans.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 129-137
- Context, ambiguity, and unlearning: Sources of relapse after behavioral extinction.Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 52: 976-986
- Presence and acquired origin of reduced recall for fear extinction in PTSD: Results of a twin study.J Psychiatr Res. 2008; 42: 515-520
- Dissociable roles of prelimbic and infralimbic cortices, ventral hippocampus, and basolateral amygdala in the expression and extinction of conditioned fear.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011; 36: 529-538
- Microstimulation reveals opposing influences of prelimbic and infralimbic cortex on the expression of conditioned fear.Learn Mem. 2006; 13: 728-733
- Thickness of ventromedial prefrontal cortex in humans is correlated with extinction memory.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005; 102: 10706-10711
- Extinction learning in humans: Role of the amygdala and vmPFC.Neuron. 2004; 43: 897-905
- New vistas on amygdala networks in conditioned fear.J Neurophysiol. 2004; 92: 1-9
- Basomedial amygdala mediates top-down control of anxiety and fear.Nature. 2015; 527: 179-185