Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increased striatal dopamine synthesis capacity in gambling addiction.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 1036-1043
- Dopamine and opioid neurotransmission in behavioral addictions: A comparative PET study in pathological gambling and binge eating.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017; 42: 1169-1177
- How central is dopamine to pathological gambling or gambling disorder?.Front Behav Neurosci. 2013; 7: 206
- The dopamine theory of addiction: 40 years of highs and lows.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2015; 16: 305-312
- Gray-matter relationships to diagnostic and transdiagnostic features of drug and behavioral addictions.Addict Biol. 2018; 23: 394-402
- Brain activity during cocaine craving and gambling urges: An fMRI study.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016; 41: 628-637
- Alterations in functional brain networks associated with loss-chasing in gambling disorder and cocaine-use disorder.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2017; 178: 363-371
- Amplified striatal responses to near-miss outcomes in pathological gamblers.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016; 41: 2614-2623
- Abnormal modulation of reward versus punishment learning by a dopamine D2-receptor antagonist in pathological gamblers.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2015; 232: 3345-3353
- Power failure: Why small sample size undermines the reliability of neuroscience.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2013; 14: 365-376